AC systems can undergo stress during the Hot Orlando, FL, summer due to heavy use. During some days, your AC may be at risk of overheating. Therefore, your air conditioner must be inspected to ensure peak performance.
Have Your AC Serviced Before Summer
There are several critical components of an AC unit that should be checked before the summer season. Components such as the AC filter should be changed every 30 to 90 days. Also, an AC system should undergo regular drain cleaning and leakage checks to ensure proper functioning.
Benefits of AC Maintenance
There are many benefits of scheduling air conditioning maintenance. Here are the top four ways regular maintenance can greatly benefit your AC system:
- It provides you with better air quality. Slow the spread of dust, bacteria and viruses around your home.
- You’ll enjoy greater energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can more than pay for itself with lower energy bills.
- It ensures greater comfort. Make sure your AC can blow cool air fast when you need it.
- It’ll prolong the life of your system. Save thousands by not having to replace your AC system early.
What Occurs During Maintenance?
During an AC maintenance call, the AC specialist will perform a 20-point service to ensure that every aspect of your air conditioning system is in peak condition. Service includes:
- Monitor refrigerant pressures to ensure efficiencies
- Test starting capabilities
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check and clean condenser coil
- Calibrate thermostat if required
Ask About Our Precision Care Plan
Postponing regular AC maintenance can lead to overheating issues as the temperature begins to rise in the Orlando area. Therefore, it is important to have your AC maintenance performed as soon as possible. Contact us today at E.C. Waters Air Conditioning & Heat for more information about our Precision Care Plan and other services.
Image provided by iStock